Financial Analysis Megatrends Travel Around Asia on AirAsia. Now Everyone Can Invest.

AirAsia Hotel Rooms Holiday Promotion 2012 Search Box Earn 50 Percent or 48 USD Per Introduction

Search This Blog

Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Making same mistakes in Singtel and Noble Group

Here is a sharing about a repeat of my trade that resulted in a lower gains.
I bought Singtel at close to 3.15 and they went down to below 2.95 for a period of time that took some toll in my emotions. When it found the momentum to move above 3.20, I sold them - still at a profit - but prices were supposed to lead up to $3.50 (it eventually headed around $3.35). This was early this year.

Similar, I bought in again, and when it hit 3.16 earlier last week, I sold them. Only to see prices going over $3.34 now.

Noble Group: My target was to buy when it went below $2.00. And had bought at $1.87. Prices went to about $2.00, then sank back to $1.93. Went the next upward movement hovered around $1.98 I sold them, thinking it cannot break the $2.00 "barrier". Perhaps I was trying to think like a day trader, or TA. And forgo my original plan of a 6 months to 1 year holding period. Now Noble is over $.2.19.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Compare Reviews