Financial Analysis Megatrends Travel Around Asia on AirAsia. Now Everyone Can Invest.

AirAsia Hotel Rooms Holiday Promotion 2012 Search Box Earn 50 Percent or 48 USD Per Introduction

Search This Blog

Monday, September 27, 2010

Starhub holding stronger with renewed strength

Another of my picks is Starhub. Those who followed my writings from SingaporeStocks.com.sg will know I have bought in when it was $1.70. Through about 9 months, I have ridden the wave twice, and now holding on with fuller confidence - $2.51 - today. Plus I have enjoyed the quarterly dividend that Starhub always deliver. Clearly the buzz surrounding Nucleus Connect and all these highspeed internet for business buildings will propel Starhub further.

Telco sector wise, Singtel too is heading stronger just gentler from $2.95 to $3.10. And hope for a $3.50 target price. M1 is holding its ground well. Target price $2.35

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Compare Reviews